Go to the end of this article to download a PDF version of all release notes for Syniti Data Replication/DBMoto Releases.
NOTE: Before upgrading from a DBMoto/Syniti Data Replication version earlier than 9.7.0, take the following steps:
- Added support for Microsoft Azure Event Hubs as target
- Added support for Apache Parquet file format as a target.
- For Oracle, changed the function to retrieve database local timestamp.
- Fixed an issue where the trace was not created when specified on a path other than the default.
- Fixed an error message related to loading of component ComponentPro.
- For the Replication Monitor Find dialog, fixed an object reference exception.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when validating/rebuilding multiple replications at a time.
- Fixed an object reference exception that occurred when running a refresh schema of a replicated table.
- Fixed an exception in the Replication Properties dialog that occurred when clicking on any Verifier property.
- Fixed an exception that occurred when floating the History Viewer tab.
- Fixed an error that occurred when adding a new column in the Create Table Wizard.
- In the Alerts dialog, it is no longer possible to set an alert without checking a specific event to trigger.
- Updated log messages during scheduled LSA interruption.
- For PostgreSQL Log Server Agent (LSA), fixed a bulk mirroring issue that occurred when replicating bytea columns.
- For PostgreSQL LSA, fixed a bulk refresh issue with bytea type columns.
- For PostgreSQL LSA, fixed an issue that occurred when replicating bytea datatypes.
- For PostgreSQL LSA, fixed an issue with primary key updates where updated records were not replicated.
- Added AVRO serialization format in replications to Kafka target.
- Fixed an issue where , in some specific cases, enabling a group generated a compile script exception.
- For Sybase ASE, fixed an identity support issue during bulk refresh.