Go to the end of this article to download a PDF version of all release notes for Syniti Data Replication/DBMoto Releases.
NOTE: Before upgrading from a DBMoto/Syniti Data Replication version earlier than 9.7.0, take the following steps:
- Stop the Replication Agent/Data Replicator of the current version of Syniti DR (DBMoto).
- Open the Management Center and select the metadata node.
- Back up the metadata.
Metadata backup is not only important to keep a copy of the current metadata settings: it also commits any pending changes that are waiting to be saved in the metadata database that may be lost when a product upgrade is performed.
- Close the Management Center.
- Stop the Server Agent.
- Run the setup.exe for Syniti Data Replication V9.7.
- Fixed an issue for MS SQL Server target connections when setting up the log reader.
- Fixed an issue related to SQL Server log settings: "Login failed for user ''." when using Windows Authentication for the distributor installation.
- Fixed an issue causing failure to create distributor due to generated password not meeting client's Windows security policy.
- Improved Oracle trigger algorithm by handling gap conditions due to Oracle not supporting Read Uncommitted.
- Fixed IBM Db2 UDB Log Reader issue causing slow reading and timeout error.
- Fixed an issue where Snowflake does not properly handle case sensitive tables with bulk mirroring
- Fixed an issue with Snowflake where a bulk refresh error occurred when inserting empty string in a non-nullable field
- Fixed an issue with bulk mirroring when creating a mirroring replication without primary keys
- Fixed a duplicates issue with Azure Synapse
- For SQL Server bulk mirroring, added a staging table to trace
- Fixed an issue with MySQL in synchronization mode where an error occurred on inserting a new record when Override Identity Fields = True.
- Fixed an issue with Informix DRDA bulk mirroring bulk and Money data type
- Added a bulk mirroring recovery option for SQL Server during insert join. If it fails, the Replication Agent switches to single insert just for that specific block.