Go to the end of this article to download a PDF version of all release notes for Syniti Data Replication/DBMoto Releases.
NOTE: Before upgrading from a DBMoto/Syniti Data Replication version earlier than 9.7.0, take the following steps:
- Stop the Replication Agent/Data Replicator of the current version of Syniti DR (DBMoto).
- Open the Management Center and select the metadata node.
- Back up the metadata.
Metadata backup is not only important to keep a copy of the current metadata settings: it also commits any pending changes that are waiting to be saved in the metadata database that may be lost when a product upgrade is performed.
- Close the Management Center.
- Stop the Server Agent.
- Run the setup.exe for Syniti Data Replication V9.7.
- Created deliverable images to run on Amazon EC2 via AWS Marketplace.
- DBMServiceMonitor, removed error message when there is already an instance running.
- Fixed an issue with creating Redshift connections related to staging connection parameters.
- Create table wizard is now creating a timestamp for a smalldatetime from SQL Server to Oracle.
- Fixed an issue with the Manage Licenses dialog in the Management Center where it was not possible to export licenses.
- Fixed some graphics scaling issues with non-default DPI settings.
- Fixed an issue with IBM Db2 for i API log reading related to exceeding maximum number of SQL statements in package (1024).