Go to the end of this article to download a PDF version of all release notes for DBMoto Releases.
- For Microsoft Access, all unicode file names in a connection string are now handled.
- For Microsoft Access ODBC connections, added support for UNICODE characters.
- Fixed an issue with the API Library, where using AutoFieldsMapping did not add mappings automatically to a newly created replication.
- Fixed an issue in the API Mapping class that occurred when saving the mappings of a replication.
- Set APILibrary.dll to MSIL mode for all configuration builds.
- Fixed an issue with the ITable.SchemaRefresh function where it did not update LSA configuration files.
- Implemented SetDBMotoPath to redirect the assembly loading of the API code.
- Introduced a 'Create Index Postfix' property in the target connection to support extension to the index/primary key clause when creating the target tables.
- Added a "NO ALL"button to the dialog window for staging table removal.
- Fixed an issue in the Metadata Explorer, where clicking F5 on a server or metadata did not refresh the node.
- Fixed an issue in the Management Center, where the About dialog did not show the correct version details.
- Fixed a problem where a replication script was lost after multi-edit of replications.
- Fixed a Management Center locking issue that occurred when renaming metadata.
- Fixed an issue in the Verifier where reconciling using primary keys only failed to reconcile the differences when there were multiple primary keys and the definition order did not match the ordinal position.
- Fixed an “Index was outside the bounds of the array” error in the Verifier.
- Improved MySQL LSA to allow only one cluster instance to run the LSA service at a time.
- MySQL LSA no longer parses newly added columns to source table.
- For Oracle LSA, introduced support for XMLTYPE columns.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when replicating with an IBM i RGZPFM (table reorganize) command: DBMoto used to write a warning to the DBMoto log only if the table name matched the member name.
- Added an option to use RID in place of RRN to improve performance.
- IBM i can now replicate BLOB data in mirroring using the Log Reader API
- Added an onMappingError global event to handle errors that occur during mapping.
- Managed a special case with Oracle bulk mirroring for tables with only primary keys.
- Fixed a problem in Replication alerts where log messages generated alerts also on replications that had no alerts defined.
- Oracle bulk mirroring now uses CreateTablePrefix and CreateTablePostfix for creating the staging tables.