During replication, activity is recorded in the Syniti Data Replication/DBMoto log. If a problem occurs, it is often enough to review the log to find out what happened and correct the problem. However, there are times when you may be asked by our technical support team to create a trace. Here are instructions for generating Data Replicator and Server Agent trace files. For information on Management Center and other traces, see Help Center article 1669.
Syniti Data Replication and DBMoto 8 and Above - Data Replicator Trace
- In the Windows Notification area, right click on the Service Monitor.
- Choose Start Trace.
Trace information is by default saved in the log folder in a file with a .trc extension.
- When you have captured the infomation you need in the trace, use the Service Monitor to switch off the trace.
DBMoto 7 and Above - Data Replicator and Server Agent Traces
- In the Windows Notification area on your desktop, use the DBMoto Service Monitor to stop the Data Replicator. (For DBMoto 8 and 9, you can skip this step).
- In the Management Center, select the current DBMoto server (usually local), and, from the right mouse button menu, choose Data Replicator Options… to open the Data Replicator Options dialog.
- Go to the Trace tab.
- Click in one or both checkboxes to Activate Data Replicator Tracing and/or Activate Server Agent Tracing to enable the trace.
- If requested by the support staff, click Settings to open the Trace Settings dialog and specify which traces to run.
- In the Data Replicator Options dialog, click OK to set the trace(s).
- In the Windows Notification area on your desktop, use the DBMoto Service Monitor to start the Data Replicator.
IMPORTANT: Once you have generated the trace file, go back to the Data Replicator Options dialog Trace tab to deactivate tracing
The default location for generated trace files is the DBMoto Log folder.
DBMoto 6.6 to DBMoto 7 - Data Replicator and Server Agent Traces
- In the Windows Notification area on your desktop, stop the Data Replicator.
- In the DBMoto Enterprise Manager, select the metadata.
- From the right mouse button menu, choose Metadata, Data Replicator Options.
- In the Data Replicator Options dialog, go to the Trace tab.
- Click in the check box Activate Data Replicator Tracing to enable tracing.
IMPORTANT: Remember to switch off (uncheck) the trace option after generating the trace.
The default location for generated trace files is the Log folder.