Click the Submit a Request link at the top of the page to open a form where you can tell us about your issue. We'll respond via email, but you can track your issue in the Help Center using the My Activities link on the drop-down menu under your user name.
If you are sending in a file as part of your support request, you can attach files up to 20 MB to your request. If the file is larger, please let us know, and send it using the link to Box.
Required Information when reporting a problem:
- Product and version number.
- License Key
- If you have licensed the product, who you licensed the product through (reseller name or HiT Software).
- Operating system and version/service pack for your Windows/Java platform, including .NET Framework version.
- For DBMoto, source and target DBMS with version numbers.
- For drivers, operating system (OS/400, OS/390, AIX, NT, Solaris, etc.) and version for the system running your DB2.
- Data source files or connection parameters.
- Applications or development environments used (versions, service packs, components, key technologies). Code samples, if applicable.
- Problem explanation; errors description and frequency (intermittent or systematic).
- Previous versions of the product used and related behavior, if applicable.