For current Syniti Data Replication customers, there is an option to transfer your license to a Syniti Data Replication for AWS BYOL (Bring Your Own License) environment. To allow you to explore the AWS solution, you can obtain a temporary license for testing before transferring your permanent/term license to the new environment :
- As a current Syniti Data Replication, you should already have a login ID for the Help Center. If not, you can create one via the login dialog in step 3.
- In the Help Center, click Submit a Request.
- In the Sign in dialog, enter your credentials or set up an account.
- In the request description field, request a temporary license for Syniti Data Replication for AWS.
- When you receive the license, to add it to the BYOL version, upload the license to your AWS instance.
- In the Management Center Metadata Explorer, select the local server, and choose Manage Licenses from the right mouse button menu.
- Click Import License to add the uploaded license to the Management Center.
- Use the information in the setup guide (download below) to create and test replications.